LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haven't been playing...

5 posters

Go down

haven't been playing... Empty haven't been playing...

Post  mavik227 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:04 am

my bad you guys, this past week i had alot of homework to do. especially art class
im also waiting for bf3 to come out, im tired of playing the same games over and over.

hope you guys have been smashing on bfbc2! take it easy yo!
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

haven't been playing... Empty Re: haven't been playing...

Post  Kritikal808 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 am

Same bro... I was super disappointed in the BF3 Beta so i didnt really play it... I dont want that one crappy map to make or break it for me so i figure id just wait... So i have been jamming a bunch of random games on the side... Not that i dont love my LoS boys... I just needed a break from the same game as well... But to tell you the truth im waiting for BF3 to come out and to get some insight from you all before i pick it up... The Beta put a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended you sick bastards), I just want to know if i want to spend the cash on it or save for something else... But over-all i miss jamming with you guys and hope to hook up with you guys soon... Let me know...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

I agree Kritikal, Im still going to get the game but the Beta left me wondering. I couldnt get used to one gun or weapon class as they seemed very unbalanced. Hopefully they get it figured out and the UMP wont be a WMD and one hit kill Evil or Very Mad
Next i just need to figure out why my connection to EA online is terrible Evil or Very Mad

TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 am

I liked the beta Ok, but soon got tired of playing the one map back & forwards and back & forwards. Fortunately, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks right now, away from my PS3, and will only get back like 2 days before the official BF3 release. Hope everyone's good and see you all then...!!
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm

I felt the same. It seemed more a Call Of Duty rather than BF..... Suspect
Have they changed their mind about the success of their previous game style? Seems odd that I got tired of it too soon and that I rather wanted to stick to the same old BFBC2. Hope what comes out is better.

Catch you later!

hlgc
hlgc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down