LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!***DINOSAURS***!!!

2 posters

Go down

!!!***DINOSAURS***!!! Empty !!!***DINOSAURS***!!!

Post  El_Twin Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 am

Ok so maybe all the articles roaming around the web are most likely just pure BS about whether or not there is a Dinosaur mode in BF3. To me it would be something kind of impossible to keep hidden this long during development.

But lets say maybe dice was to decide and go ahead a develop something like a dinosaur mode, either as an expansion or a new game.
It's just something that of course will need ideas from the Gaming Community to get it developed.
What do you guys think of this???
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

!!!***DINOSAURS***!!! Empty Re: !!!***DINOSAURS***!!!

Post  Ashtonj85 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Twin, what is dinosaur mode? I have no idea. I can't imagine a menu where you pick your dinosaur and then weapon. Well anyway i'd have the t-rex with an xm8 p. Hopefully with c4 too as it could use it's tail too throw it long distance!! hahaha!!!
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I had view several articles from different websites that stated that a dinosaur mode could be in bf3, my first though was "so what its this going to be like a zombie mode from COD" since DICE wants to compete with COD. (Which I don't think it's necessary at all lol)
But there were alot of comments on those articles that said they would like to see what would it turn into, if ever developed you know.
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum