** Open beta goes live SEPT 29 **

View previous topic View next topic Go down

** Open beta goes live SEPT 29 **

Post  Shadow_Confuser on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 am

We are happy to announce that the eagerly awaited Battlefield 3 Open Beta starts Thursday, September 29th!

Running until October 10th, the Battlefield 3 Open Beta is your chance to play the game early, try out our free social platform Battlelog, and help us make the game even better by sending us your valuable feedback.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3 (PC digital download version) on Origin before September 25th, or if you have bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will get 48 hours early access to the Beta, meaning you can start playing Tuesday, September 27th. The full details on how you will be granted early acess is available on our new Beta section.

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, the Open Beta will be visible on the consoles' digital marketplaces under Battlefield 3. For PC, you need to install Origin and download the Open Beta from within the Origin application.

For all your Open Beta questions and answers, head to our new Beta section at the official Battlefield 3 site. Enjoy the Beta, and let us know what you think!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/09/19/battlefield-3-open-beta-dates-announced.aspx

Shadow_Confuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ** Open beta goes live SEPT 29 **

Post  BillyKid1234 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 am

Finally! i get 48 hours early! Smile
BillyKid1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjabunny on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Fun very fun, but why do they have to go with infantry maps? I don't want them to show off maps that look like CoD I want them to show off true Battlefeild maps with tanks and jets Twisted Evil
Ninjabunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kritikal808 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

There doing it the same way they did BC2... Because just think if people got to play just he Heli and Jet maps from Beta... By the time the game came out a month later all the Heli/Jet whores would have them mastered in just he Beta and just rape face day one... I mean thats the way i look at it... So thats why they give out the basic maps which allows you to test guns and them to watch out the game play pans out... But i hope it gives them enough time to do what they have to do... Beta seems to be coming out a bit late imho... But none the less "BRING ON BF3"...
Kritikal808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Jets or no jets..... Bring it bring it! Just want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
hlgc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:20 am

Sweet. This game is going to consume my life.
TraptInTheSystem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top