LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking underground under the train on Metro

4 posters

Go down

Hacking underground under the train on Metro  Empty Hacking underground under the train on Metro

Post  Shadow_Confuser Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:48 pm

So me and Dom and Ae were just in a round where dudes on the other team were going under the train at C, sinking up to like their chest, apparently invincible - and, of course, running back n forth with USAS frag. Dunno. It was nuts. Meant they held C like almost all the time. Anyone seen that before?

Anyway, just got back from a coupla weeks' work in Mexico City. Alex, I like it there bro.
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Hacking underground under the train on Metro  Empty Re: Hacking underground under the train on Metro

Post  Ser9ph Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Tried to find out how they did it but couldn't find a video. Anyway it apparently involves using the MAV so that problem will be fixed on Feb 6 anyway.

Ser9ph
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hacking underground under the train on Metro  Empty Re: Hacking underground under the train on Metro

Post  BillyKid1234 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

here you go gents Smile
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashtonj85 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah i've seen this a few times, I was chasing shadows so to speak having no idea where i was getting hit from. It is possible on Grand bazaar too. I joined on the squad doing this and spawned on them underneath Bazaar and 1 guy said "hey let me show you how to do this" and also sent me a friend request. My response: "Piss off you cheating nonce, friend request DENIED"
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 pm

lol! nice ash. i hope you sicked pikachu on him!

Hacking underground under the train on Metro  Ash10
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down