LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniping frowned upon?

3 posters

Go down

Sniping frowned upon? Empty Sniping frowned upon?

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 am

Is sniping frowned upon in games? Recon is my best class but I can play any class decent enough. Just curious, I dont want to piss alot of people off cuz they feel im not contributing.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Sniping frowned upon? Empty Re: Sniping frowned upon?

Post  Noobpwner Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

As long as you're not all the way at the back of the map being useless and you're throwing motion mines and spotting enemies (MAIN THING), it's alright. Have you tried the SV-98 with a 4x scope?

Noobpwner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashtonj85 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 pm

One of the main things is not to be over dependent on recon class. You have to look at the balance of the game because a team full of recons isn't going to succeed but having just one or two may be a good thing. Recon is pretty usefull for defense but not so much in offense. Also if your team is struggling to arm/disarm then that's probably a good time to switch to something more suited to closer quarters and get 'stuck in'. As ever, the key point is HAVE FUN!!

If you want to fast platinum some of your recon kit i put a 4x scope on the svu and type 88 and played some hardcore mode. It worked a treat! Good luck!
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down