LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It feels different..

+4
El_Twin
I_-NoPaiN-_I
BillyKid1234
RussiansDoBetter
8 posters

Go down

It feels different.. Empty It feels different..

Post  RussiansDoBetter Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Well guys I played the beta for the past 2 hours and I'm not sure if I'm liking it... It is not BC2 but it's not BF2 neither (I've played both). It is probably because it is a beta, but I experience a LOT of hitdetection problems (ex: I have to put 10+ bullets in a guy, and when I die it seems he killed me with 2. Shotgun HitDet. it's HORSESHIT. The 870mcs is pretty much useless.)

Besides my childish complains (lol) I gotta admit that it seems harder to arm an objective, at least for me(But getting kills is pretty easy as 50-60% of players are noobs), If I go to plant, there's always some guy laying prone in the bushes... or behind a box.. or just playing dead around..

PD: And guess what guys.. Do you remember that wonderful feeling when you get killed by a guy with 0-10% health? Well, it's back.

Edit: Spawn invulnerability is back, and it lasts longer. Smile

Leave your opinions please, what was it for you? It feels different.. 3004045915
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

It feels different.. Empty Re: It feels different..

Post  BillyKid1234 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

I think it's pretty great. Smile I don't get alot of hit detection problem's. Sometimes it crashes though. The freezing problem is back as well. Sad
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 pm

You gotta try the m16 (the first one) and the ump. both are 4-5 bullet kills , /UMP is 3-4 even/
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  I_-NoPaiN-_I Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:16 am

I agree with u alex "singstar" Wink

Its sooooooooooooo different, and i die so damn easy, but the more u play it the better its gonna feel i think. Just give it time, then maybe im gonna like it more Very Happy

Damn cant wait for the real game, other maps, all vehicles, bigger maps, damn think its gonna be priceless, now fuck the k/d / points /win or loose, im just focusing to get used to all the new features.

Have fun m8.s and kick ass It feels different.. 3004045915

/ Paaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!N It feels different.. 3920004554
I_-NoPaiN-_I
I_-NoPaiN-_I

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:20 am

Well yes I have to agree with you that BF3 is different than BC2. But when I started playing I was like this It feels different.. 1247806006 lol
I only had a few hit detections problems, I played for about 5+ hours and only saw it happen twice.
I also did the quick knife on someone and I killed him.

Funny story:
GTA4King was on the enemy team so when I see him I start shooting him It feels different.. 404383881 and all of the sudden he went underground dissapeared (I'm like Shocked WTF????) then he popped back to earth and shot me to death. I did lol!

Tips:
There's alot more recoil in some weapons. (TAP TAP TAP THAT TRIGGER)

Here are my pros:
I really like that mobile spawn point.
I like the accessories of weapons and customization of each.
Sound is just awesome (glitchy sometimes but better than BC2)
Support Class is great.
Tactical light is awesome lol
I can see those noobs camping very clearly lol
I like the movement it feels more smoother.

Here are my cons:
I hate having to unlock everything again and again for each weapon. Ohh well!
Getting someones dog tags takes long. (But I definetly like the animation done).
I hate the Heavy Barrel (maybe I just don't know how to use it yet)
I can't control the AK74M recoil is just a nightmare!
Sometimes I can't run, I have to go into prone or stop moving so I can run again. (maybe a glitch)
It seems hard for me to revive players.
We can't manage squads wtf?? (its beta its ok)

(Don't listen to the COD babies crying) lol I had one yesterday in my squad!!! EPIC

Questions:
How do I ask for ammo now????
How can I give commands? (do I need to be the squad leader)
How can I send an invite from a game?
Where's my parachute???
How do I switch between fire modes? (single, burst and auto)
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

Answers to your questions Twin:

No paruchete(in beta).
You ask for ammo and health with select button, you'll hear a noise but then it depends of the player who you ask lol
To change between fire modes you gotta press the "down arrow" on d-pad.
No invites can be send from the game Sad

Yea, I'm starting to like it more but hit detection is my worst enemy. The 870 is just a toy gun, you gotta be 1m infront of someone to kill him, but even if you aim at their body you can get a hitmarker lol. (I got so many hitmarkers at close range and in the killcam they were 100% health lol).

I got a funny story too: I'm defending 3d base, you know that "B" hallway? Well there was an enemy radio-spawn. So what did I do? I layed down like a bitch, and camped my balls off. Got 10 kills. It feels different.. 2845350077

And that ******** ****** ************ *********** light is so annoying! It feels different.. 3004045915
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  mavik227 Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 pm

It does feel different, its more fast paced. My first games were barely even.

The more I played, the more I felt comfortable, in bfbc2 its easy for me to run around the map like a crack head and kill people, in bf3 I can't do that easily, its a mind game, you have to be patient.

I love the m16: m4;and the ump.

The ump with holo sight, and a suppresser is a deadly assassin
The longer barrel is basicly magnum ammo.
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:51 pm

How can we get rid off an enemy radio spawn???
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Just shoot it. But get some fun before if they're still spawning there... lol
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks! Will do Very Happy
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjabunny Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Well my first impression of the game is left me wanting something more like BFBC2, now Dice and EA have made post and comments about a patch coming out that will fix some of my major issues with the game...
1) Mics will work in squads
2.) Player menu options will be fixed so you can squad up with friends
3.) You will start reflecting better spotting for the 3D effect and will more better reflect distance.
4.) You will take less damage while running, so no more on bullet to the shin and bam your done for.
5.) Squad spawning will be fixed so you can't spawn on the dead and squad leaders get more points and are easier to spawn on.

Ninjabunny
Ninjabunny

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Thats good to hear Ninja. Any word when they will patch it up? Smile
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaxon Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 am

Youk now when I went from playing BC1 to BC2 it was also a big change because the controls changed and the feel was different. So I kind of expected this game to feel different as well but like most in my 1st 30 mins I wasnt sure if I liked it.

Probably because I couldnt see the people killing me and I wasnt use to it so much. Now that I have played it a bit more I'm getting use to it but still I'm not sure how much I might like this mainly because I'm not crazy about the Beta map metro. I like to play maps with Vehicles and there is nothing to really enjoy on this map not even a UAV type vehicle.

Have you guys fallen in the hole in the round when crawling and ended up stuck in the ground ..talk about a serious bug thats sad for game that is 30 days from release.

Also Yea the Recon spawn points are useful but can also be pain.

- Not crazy about the blinding flash lights or annoying laser in the eye effect.

Its hard to get a good feel or the game with only this one map and limited gadgets so far but it seemed more like a CoD game than a battlefield game. I guess because the setting for this game is more inner city than exotic jungles and open fields of BC2 so they had to adjust it for more mid range - close combat. I'm hoping we get some nice sized maps with plenty of vehicles.

BTW is it just me or are the graphics less impressive than BC2?

Zaxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 am

Ninjabunny wrote:Well my first impression of the game is left me wanting something more like BFBC2, now Dice and EA have made post and comments about a patch coming out that will fix some of my major issues with the game...
1) Mics will work in squads
2.) Player menu options will be fixed so you can squad up with friends
3.) You will start reflecting better spotting for the 3D effect and will more better reflect distance.
4.) You will take less damage while running, so no more on bullet to the shin and bam your done for.
5.) Squad spawning will be fixed so you can't spawn on the dead and squad leaders get more points and are easier to spawn on.

Good news, thanks Ninja!
Personally, I'm psyched. Yeah there's stuff for them to fix, but most of the fundamentals seem very solid. I personally think the graphics are outstanding, way better than BFBC2, the sound on my Turtle Beach headset is jaw-dropping, and the more I play it the more fun I have! Was watching some footage from the PC's Caspian Border beta test last night and it blew me away. I can't wait until we can all squad up properly and chat to each other. The finished product of this is gonna consume another few hundred hours of my life...!! Have good Sunday everyone.

Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am

Damn! Now I really can't wait to get my Turtle Beach headset. Should get it sometime this week. You have a great Sunday mate! Very Happy
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjabunny Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Sorry guys but No word yet on when the patch will hit us.
Ninjabunny
Ninjabunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaxon Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Yea after playing it bit more its not as bad and it gets more fun as you get the unlocks but my god these glitches are embarrassing even for a beta when the real game is 30 days away.

They need to fix the collision detection its silly.

Bugs I have noticed:

- Falling into holes in the floor and getting stuck below ground
- Crawling into the underground on the floor
- Unlocked Accessories being unequipped or unavailable
- Unequal damage
- Running sideways
- Doing handstands when spawning from crawling position

I played the BC2 beta it was pretty solid and similar to the final game.

Zaxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaxon Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

You know after playing it more I'm starting to like it but its hard to get a good feel for the game with a map with no vehicles. I like how you can still destroy parts of buildings having the concrete fall off but I guess its not possible to make the whole building crash down.

It has a much tighter more realist edge to it than the previous game so it take a bit to get use to all the endless dying at first but once you gain a lot of those unlocks it becomes a bit more fun.

Zaxon

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 am

wow read this guys: http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/new-damavand-peak-screenshot/#more-5364

I can imagine all this noobs jumping down without knowing the parachute button! LOL
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum