LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead season two

3 posters

Go down

Walking Dead season two  Empty Walking Dead season two

Post  Ninjabunny Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 am

I have to say the first episode was far better then I' hoped for. Being a fan of the zombie era, I can say that walking dead honestly focuses on one of the biggest draws of a zombie tale, THE PEOPLE. Shocker huh? Most people think it's the zombies but he zombies area given in any zombie movie or what have you. Zombies are the environmental issue not the major threat, the people involved are the real threat. That's something walking dead is focusing on the people in the story how they interact and the issues that are going to arise from this.
Ninjabunny
Ninjabunny

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead season two  Empty Re: Walking Dead season two

Post  El_Twin Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 pm

I just finished watching season 1, as soon as I get my computer back to working conditions I look in Torrent sites to start season 2 Very Happy
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Meant to reply to this ages ago. The second season has been brilliant so far. The pacing is superb: there's just enough zombies so they remain scary, as opposed to having them stumble on-screen every 10 mins. And you're absolutely right about it being all about the people, after all, Ninja.

No spoilers here, but the end of episode 7 was awesome!

Twin, all the episode torrents are on eztv: http://eztv.it/search/ Enjoy!!
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down