LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, how is BF3

+4
El_Twin
BillyKid1234
RussiansDoBetter
tigris2010
8 posters

Go down

So, how is BF3 Empty So, how is BF3

Post  tigris2010 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 am

Hello guys!

As most of you live in the US, I wanted to ask what are your first impressions about the game? Did the multiplayer improve in comparison with the Beta?

Have fun!

tigris2010

Back to top Go down

So, how is BF3 Empty Re: So, how is BF3

Post  RussiansDoBetter Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 am

Yes! Talk about it! Tell us all! Because I'm probably not getting it before Halloween Sad

EDIT: OK. I got the Limited Edition 3 days before everyone else in my country! Without pre-order! LOL
This friday I'll get into SP, is anyone up for some Co-Op missions?

PD:Are you guys going to play campaign or just go straight to multiplayer?

See you in the game!
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I'll play some singleplayer, then some multiplayer. Smile
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

I cannot give an honest opinion, I played 3 games last night before going to bed. But hopefully this is sufficient.

-Graphic wise single player is just WOW!!!! Very Happy
-Multiplayer I have to mess with my contrast and brightness settings as I wasn't quite happy.
- Tank Vehicles somehow felt different (they are more responsive to movements made) maybe its just my sensibility to high. I like the boost but kinda ackward pressing L3 and steering. I had to change my controls to Lefty under control settings because I like to Fire with R1. Default is set to L1 in order to fire.
- I only played 2 maps (operation firestorm in Rush, and norshar canals but game crashed just like in BC2 So, how is BF3 4240831954 )
- No I didn't crash my first jet lol, I just went out of bounds when I was changing my control settings lol.
- Jets are no easy trick, practice practice practice!!!!
- Yes I did crash in the little bird in the water lol (Again I didn't set it to the way I like it Southpaw)
- The M4 weapon feels the same compared to the beta to me ( I only played engeneer) aiming, shooting, recoil.

About to get out from work in 40 min and head again for more multiplayer. So, how is BF3 404383881
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

So, how is BF3 Empty My thoughts on BF3

Post  Kritikal808 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 am

Well my view on the game thus far is this...

-Still a bit glitchy but im sure that is all to the millions logging on to play yada yada yada.
-Alot more enjoyable because there is more maps to play.
-Weapons imho arent like BC2, i think i'll personally stick with 1 or 2 guns depending on maps and what not because kill rate seems to be the same across the board and all depends on what you have spec'd.

OH and for the most part. I jammed for about 2 hours today and to tell you the truth i actually enjoyed playing Conquest over Rush today... The feeling of playing Conquest today, felt more like Rush, in terms that the Maps werent ridiculously spread out, and you could get to all point easily and i honestly had a blast on every single map. And its just like Rush that its not a attack and defend deal... So the switching of Conquest just made it more enjoyable for me... To tell you the truth i may make the switch from Rush to Conquest for now...

SO my next question is who would like to join me on the Conquest side of the house for a bit... Not saying i wont jam Rush with the family... But i would like to know who would like to join so i can send Invites to set individuals who would like to join, that way im not randomly inviting the whole clan to a match they dont want to play. So let me know and i'll see you out there on the Battlefield.
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  mavik227 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:23 am

it feels more smoother than the beta
no lag for me. that's a plus, is anyone else getting no-lag?

my m16,m416,m27 feels the same. havent unlocked the ump45 yet,
oh i LOVE the .45 1911!

the heli's are kinda hard to fly but the jets are simply. gotta get used to the controls though.
i kinda liked the conquest mode too, rush mode gets tiring after awhile

i like the variety of maps; night, rain/windy, sand, beach, mountain.

-------> to let everyone who doesnt know, to put the clan tag on. you have to sign in battlelog.battlefield.com but you have to make an origin account first, its very easy. just use your psn email address for origin. it should link your psn to origin.

-when you sign in battlelog, create a platoon, LoS. it should come up, then go to edit profile. it should say clan tag...

mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  tigris2010 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 am

Hey guys!

I wanted to add for those who haven't bought the game yet that a very crucial element of BF3 is teamplay. According to me, much more than in BBC2. Yesterday, I played with the russianmudkip, billy, el twin, hlgc and kill for peace and the teamwork was just excellent. As a result, we flied through all the maps, a great sensation!

tigris2010

Back to top Go down

So, how is BF3 Empty Agree

Post  Ashtonj85 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 pm

I have to agree that teamwork on bf3 is more essential than bc2. It just doesn't pay to run around like a crazy horse anymore as there's bound to be a machine gunner camping prone in a bush somewhere. Also, it really helps to have a mic and even better is to have it switched on!!
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Playing with you guys its what makes this game very enjoyable!
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Agreed Twin I find i do drastically better when playing with someone from the clan. keep kickin ass guys. So, how is BF3 3004045915
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 pm

So, how is BF3 Intern10
LOL Very Happy
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content