LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets are useless.

+2
El_Twin
Defeater-8
6 posters

Go down

Jets are useless. Empty Jets are useless.

Post  Defeater-8 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Prove me wrong. They are completely without utility except shooting down other jets (and you can do that with a Stinger yourself).

Defeater-8

Back to top Go down

Jets are useless. Empty Re: Jets are useless.

Post  El_Twin Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 am

Once you unlock and air to ground missiles which you can lock on, becomes more usefull.
I can disable a tank vehicle just with the machine gun. one more fly by and he's out!
Yesterday I got my flares and heat seeking missiles.
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjabunny Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 pm

I can't get the controls down to save my life. I can joy ride but flying to fight is impossible for me.
Ninjabunny
Ninjabunny

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I went to the different control settings and the best I found to fly are: Lefty & Leacy Southpaw.
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavAmd Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:20 am

only map i see JETS will b fun on is wake island. wen the back to karland is out.
DavAmd
DavAmd

http://facebook add david michalowski or davidakasnoop@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da_BakerMan Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 am

Well.... being that I'm the only one who can honestly say that "Jests are ____" since I'm one more upgrade before having Jet service star 1, Jets could be a lot better than what they are now, once u get the Air radar, everything is easier, but for ground troops, you only have rocket pods and Guided missiles to use, but having sacrifice Air to Air missiles and trying to wing it when another jet shows up & tries to dogfight. If DICE buffs the jets into having a 4 upgrade which allows to use Air radar, Flares, Air to Air as well as Air to ground, ppl would scream OP... sooooo I'm kinda contempt on how jets are, if u want to attack ground units, just be prepare to dogfight with ur nose gun
Da_BakerMan
Da_BakerMan

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:30 pm

I already have everything unlocked for the jets and I have my first service star for them. I find it pretty easy to shoot down other jets with guns with the help of air radar, as then I can use rockets on tanks, quickly following with the gun to finish them off. However I can't stress this enough. If you see a friendly jet in the air and a enemy tank is giving you a hard time, SPOT the tank! There are many times were I see an enemy tank on radar but can't physically see him because no one has spotted him. So like I said, if I am in a jet and on your squad or team, spot some targets and I'll tear them a new asshole. Smile
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater-8 Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I'll just leave the Top Gun shit to you guys. I have spent over an hour in jets and have about 270 points and one kill EVER. Now, get me in a helo or MBT and it's on.

Defeater-8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down