LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought MW3

4 posters

Go down

I bought MW3 Empty I bought MW3

Post  TraptInTheSystem Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I did buy MW3 and no i havent gone tothe dark side. I love the campaign and spec ops, but hate multiplayer. Im not abandoning BF3 so please dont disown me. Very Happy
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

I bought MW3 Empty Re: I bought MW3

Post  mavik227 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

lol. we're not. i was thinking since kritikal and others might buy mw3, i would like them to have you represent LoS on mw3 lmao.
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks man but i'll be sticking to Bf3 for multiplayer so i won't be going anywhere really. If i do play MW3 multiplayer it wouldnt be alot. See ya out there.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Ser9ph Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Honestly I always enjoyed the campaign in MW. The MW1 was probably one of my all time favs. Especially Ghillies in the Midst and that one where you rain down hell with an AC 110. Multiplayer I would generally shut off after like 2 matches. Spec Ops is fun though as was zombie mode.

Was originally going to buy it but with Skyrim and Saint’s Row coming out literally a week from each other. Man I’m broke. Probably gonna wait for the GOTY edition with all the extras included.

Ser9ph
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Those guys are getting so rich.

Sales of $400 million on the first day, 6.5 million units, only in the States and UK...?? w.t.absolute.f.

BF3 sold five million units in its first week, but that was globally.

10:10 11Nov11 -UPDATE 1-"Call of Duty" has $400 mln in sales on day 1
Nov 11 (Reuters) - Activision Blizzard's <ATVI.O> "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game racked up more than $400 million in sales on its first day in stores in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Activision said in a statement on Friday its biggest holiday title had sold 6.5 million units, which breaks last year's record of 5.6 million units, or $360 million in sales.
The version of the game released last year called "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on to sell $1 billion in less than two months.
Shares of Activision, the largest U.S. video game company, rose 1.5 percent in light premarket trading to $13.17 on Friday on the Nasdaq. (Reporting by Liana B. Baker; Editing by Derek Caney)

Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Agreed SER9PH the most fun i had with MW2 was playing spec ops with my friends and the occasional offline multiplayer. I played a few matches today on MW3 and got disgusted with it. The multiplayer is the same regurgitated crap and i honestly think people like to play MW3 because it takes little skill or talent to play and Battlefield takes a little more thinking, but thats how i feel about it.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum