LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emptying Servers

4 posters

Go down

Emptying Servers Empty Emptying Servers

Post  EwokSoldier Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 am

When we get a big group together often what happens is the majority of the other team quits. Leaving us waiting for 10 or so players to join, or trying to fit our large group into another game. Either way... no fun.

A strategy to prevent this that I've had some success with in the past is dropping the clan tag. People seem less intimidated and are more likely to stay in the game. As long as we can identify other LoS members, it should work (most of the time anyways).

Anyways, just some food for thought. Tell me what you think.
EwokSoldier
EwokSoldier

Back to top Go down

Emptying Servers Empty Re: Emptying Servers

Post  I_-NoPaiN-_I Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

i know what u mean, BUT i dont agree, we should NEVER drop the clan tag, if they are "scared" and think its no fun, then let them noobs leave. We are LoS, then we show we are LoS. Emptying Servers 1775341014

Thats just what i think.

I just love when we have 10+players in the same team, becouse we kick ass Wink Cu later on servers m8.s. [LoS] Emptying Servers 3004045915
I_-NoPaiN-_I
I_-NoPaiN-_I

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex-boy Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

I know what you're saying but people don't leave because they see a clan tag, they leave because they get dominated Emptying Servers 404383881 and that is something you cannot prevent when you play with a full team. For what I've heard in BF3 it'll be a lot harder because supposedly full teams will be able to play against full teams through the matchmaking system.

We as a team have alse recieved some of this too >> Emptying Servers 1691199312

It is not often but it has happened and we have left the room too Emptying Servers 4240831954

Alex-boy
Alex-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah, you are right about people leaving but the fun on dominating or being dominated is really what this is all about. Sometimes we loose and it calls for new tactics, pay more attention or just improve your skills by practicing more. At the end of the day if we can kick ass it delivers some satisfaction, some laughter and probably some respect (no need for it though) but it is what it is. If we leave or other people leave is just to look for more fun and balance on the teams and we have also people stay even if they are being crushed (go figure).
I say ... let them bring it on! Twisted Evil
hlgc
hlgc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down