LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST READ!!!

+5
tigris2010
YossarianEcosse
BillyKid1234
RussiansDoBetter
Kritikal808
9 posters

Go down

MUST READ!!! Empty MUST READ!!!

Post  Kritikal808 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 am

Starting 2-5-2012 there will be no more recruiting for LoS... We need to figure out the ranks we have now and figure out who's, who out here in some of these games... Yea its cool when we getting together and jam and thats the whole reason we established LoS was to stay more of a close-nit gaming crew... But for some reason, we look like that clan in matches with WAY to many people out there and we spend majority of the match either killing one another or trying to switch teams... I dont mind having fun chanllenging every once in awhile but the past few days have been fucking ridiculous... So im going back to figuring out who is who in the clan and were some of these guys have come from... Here is my list of some ive seen lately...

1. Cavve-somthing
2. SouthAfrica
3. Jam-gy
4. Der-blizterld, or something

And i know there is more out there cause ive seen like 8 plus guys in some games were i have no fucking idea where they came from... SO please no more inviting before passing past one of the officers... We went from a tight group of guys to a band of roaches... I dont mean that in a bad way just in a way there is way to many of us out there now... So verify and add to my list and please lets figure this out... No recruiting...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!! Empty Re: MUST READ!!!

Post  RussiansDoBetter Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 am

lol happens to me everytime. When I think I have all (most of) LoS guys added, I see that there's like 2-3 new ones.
I mean, the more we are the funnier... but..

Cavva66 is a friend of mine, he asked to join LoS a while ago (2 months maybe).
Der-Blietzkrieg is the "BF3 only" gamertag of ninja-bunny if my memory doesn't fail.
SouthAfrica, I remember seeing him in BC2 so he has some time in LoS. (Don't know anything else).

And damn that frigging Bf3 server balance... If we have the same fucking clantag we should be in the same fucking team. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: It's me or before/after someone is "recruited" they should register here and create a "New member" thread? In my opinion this is a good way to "keep track" of what's going on.
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am

I agree with Kritikal all the way. Before we used to have lots of fun when they're were about 25-30 members. Now some people just think they can click "Join clan" and they are automatically a member of the clan without introducing themselves either on Battlelog or the Forum page. I have rarely seen any of our new members on at all. We have become too big and bloated and we can't coordinate ourselves effectively as before when we knew who we were gaming with. Although I am not an officer, here is a few rules I think could limit people who don't contribute anything to the clan.

1. You must introduce yourself on Battlelog/forum page and ask permission to join the clan. If you do not, you will be warned by the officers and if you do not heed the warning you will be banned from the clan.

I know we're not recruiting anymore and I don't know if it is possible to kick someone off and remove the clan tag but it's just a thought.

2. After obtaining permission from one of the officers to join the clan, you MUST introduce yourself not on Battlelog but on the Clan Forum Page.

Those are just some of my thoughts right now. But I agree on the stopping recruiting thing. The clan is WAY too big. We have 57 members on Battlelog and I count about have of them never even touched the Forum Page We MUST get some of these new guys to Introduce themselves properly on the forum page.
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Kritikal808 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Russian thanks for your imput on were some of these guys came from... My point is still that these guys need to introduce themselfs who they are... But that only covers the guys ive seen recently cause i know there is a bunch more out there... I still dont want "Any Recruiting" or hey this is my friend can he join type of deal, (For now)... We just need to sort this out quick... Cause i can tell you for the last week or so, i cant tell you how many times ive joing Dom, Billy, Tigris and a few others and there our entire defending/attacking team is LoS... Now most with common sense do the right thing when theres room they invite so we can communicate and what not... But for the most part there is a lack of communication and LoS members sending out invites to one another... Im not saying some LoS members dont do it cause you know who you are... But i just dont like seeing our clan look like that rag tag bunch of people all over the place looking sorry... But anymore input would be grateful...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  YossarianEcosse Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm

I've seen quite a few new people on recently too, I just assume they know other members and have asked an officer. To be fair, most of the guys have pair pretty good. I dont have anyone I know that plays bf3 so I've definitely not invited anyone new Wink that said, I've not joined los on battle log as I just have my phone for accessing the internet just now. Same reason i don't really post on here either.

YossarianEcosse

Back to top Go down

Post  tigris2010 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

Hello guys!

Very good initiative Kritikal.

True that there are many new members since I joined the clan more than a year ago. What I immediately appreciated was the fact that members knew each other. Now, I don't have this feeling anymore with most of the new members. But I don't think that it comes from them. It is just that they weren't told to come and present themselves (I guess). Nopain (who is missing) recruited me and told me me that the only rule was to come here and present myself to the others. I did it and I think that it is very important to keep asking new members (or old members who haven't done it yet) to do it. How come the rule to recruit was so clear for him and not for the other officers? I went the other day on the battlelog clan page and I added all members I did not kown. There were like 15 new names. But some haven't accept me (even if I mentioned the clan!)

I support Billy's suggestions (making both battlelog AND the forum alive) and I think that officers should create an official list (with the exact PSN names) using their contacts and the battlelog. We could all contribute to that list.

I really enjoy playing with you guys and wouldn't like having the feeling to play with strangers ;-)

Take care annd see you on the battlefield (BF3 or BBC2)

tigris2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashtonj85 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

I don't know how many times i've posted on the battlelog for new members to "please introduce yourselves" but it seems to fall on deaf ears.
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 pm

then we must threaten them with burning their house down! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashtonj85 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Harsh Billy, but i like hehe.
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Yeahh! And then we totally have sex with their burnt corpses! Yeahhh... yeah... what? Too far? Sad Shocked MUST READ!!! 3077217049
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  mavik227 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

whats going on????

i haven't been playing as much, too busy with school. and i moved to another city...

so no internet for me for at least another week.

and i told everyone no more recruiting...idk whats going on.

to the senior officers TELL everyone no more.

that's it, if anyone wants to join, tell them NO. end of story.

WE need to go to bfbc2 for a private match meeting when i get internet next week.
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 am

BillyKid1234 wrote:Yeahh! And then we totally have sex with their burnt corpses! Yeahhh... yeah... what? Too far? Sad Shocked MUST READ!!! 3077217049

Nah, not too far. But let's kill them painfully before! MUAHAHAHAHA...

Dammit,.. wrong forum!

I didn't mean that, I totally did not. :3

PD:Funny thing, found this as an old thread: https://los-clan.forumotion.net/t78-new-members-and-old-must-read
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  tigris2010 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Well found Alex! I see in those old comments the name Nopain.

Does anyone have news about him?

Take care guys!

tigris2010

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

mavik227 wrote:whats going on????

i haven't been playing as much, too busy with school. and i moved to another city...

so no internet for me for at least another week.

and i told everyone no more recruiting...idk whats going on.

to the senior officers TELL everyone no more.

that's it, if anyone wants to join, tell them NO. end of story.

WE need to go to bfbc2 for a private match meeting when i get internet next week.

I agree with you Mavik227, please set a date for all officers to be aware of this. (I will be moving too this weekend on saturday and won't have internet back until Thursday 16 or Friday 17.) But I will keep an eye on the forum.
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  mavik227 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 pm

LoS members from battlefield bad company2
Savage_Gunner (IS) VISALIAxHITMAN (old account from bfbc2)
Der_blizkeig (IS) noobpwner1991 (old account from bfbc2)
Radian_blade
GrandxArs3nal
Southafrica92
YossarianEcosse
Handz0r
PoisonNinjaSlug2 (IS) dapanda35's friend from bfbc2

LoS members who are my friends from bfbc2 and wanted to join LoS
Green-Onions
Aztec_352
BlackApache64
iSoldMyXbox4This

LoS members who joined from BF3
Elhefe
Ser2404
-caiviiviy-
juomenukko
jetbuson
yoursix
oooNIZZYooo
MegaredKirby
ESPYN
xxgabryxx
cavva66
unknownwut
flu_gamePS3
exitaz-
PSV79
jacobde
Jam-gy
prodigy_treck
DCassidy1991

Last edited by mavik227 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  YossarianEcosse Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:40 pm

I joined up on bfbc2 as well.

YossarianEcosse

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:06 pm

I agree with a throwback day and play BC2, played with Billy, Ashton, and I believe Ae the other day and it was very fun.

Also anyone who sees this my headset is messed up so sorry if i cant talk to ya, hopefully i'll be buying a new one soon. And i have been playing skyrim for a few days, so that explains the absence.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down