LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Blood.

5 posters

Go down

New Blood. Empty New Blood.

Post  Ashtonj85 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Does anyone agree that Los has become a little stale lately? It seems that a lot of the guys have either lost interest or just don't play online anymore. I reckon that at least 30-40% of our force has basically just faded away. Having been with LOS for quite a while, i would hate to see us lose our competitive edge we are so proud of. So i believe that now is a good time to introduce some fresh faces. We have the blessing of Mavik/Acrylic227 but before actually doing anything i would love to hear opinions from our senior members.. Gta, kritical, seraph, twin etc etc. What i would propose is that each of our officers would be able to sign up 2 or 3 guys but no more. The rest of our guys would put forward suggestions for recruitment. The officials would then pick out the best and brightest ptfo players for our platoon based on merit. Any new guys would then have to do the usual stuff like a brief intro, read the clan statement and rules by Kritical and so on. Will you all let me know what you think asap? Thanks.
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

New Blood. Empty Re: New Blood.

Post  BillyKid1234 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Some new faces would be nice Smile We should ask them to introduce themselves on the forum to the rest of the clan too. Many of the new guys just joined the clan on Battlelog, but never went on the forums to say hello.
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ser9ph Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm all for it. But slowly. Not a billion guys in a week like our last recruiting outing. I'm more for picking and choosing our recruits as opposed to a flat out recruitment drive.

Ser9ph
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 am

Exactly man, recruiting, but slowly. We are so much people that some of LoS guys don't even have the space to add all the new members! That leads to us not playing together, which is my next point, and it's that we should do a get together type of thing, where we all join one match to be in one team and obliterate everyone!
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 pm

You have my shared thoughts also Ashton, I'm sometimes in but only see 2 or 3 ppl on to play with and recruiting a few more members will be great.
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ser9ph Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

I just want to point out. It seems we all are playing different hours than we did in BC2. Ash & Billy are 6 hours ahead of the rest of us in the US. When they are playing most of us are still at work. I play very late night 12am EST with alot of ppl. Usually run 8ppl a night min.

The problem being is that this game is nowhere near as fun as BC2. Which makes BF4 announcement over BC3 and huge disappointment.

Ser9ph
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum