LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members and Old "MUST READ"

+6
mavik227
Ninjabunny
Shadow_Confuser
BillyKid1234
I_-NoPaiN-_I
Kritikal808
10 posters

Go down

New Members and Old "MUST READ" Empty New Members and Old "MUST READ"

Post  Kritikal808 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 am

Ok so everyone knows who i am... So its time to play a game... No offense to the guys that ive known for awhile but this friends list is getting F'ing ridiculous... Im not adding anyone else to my list until the following happens...

1. New guys need to atleast log on here and say who they are and who invited them...

2. Im seeing WAY to many people running around with an LoS tag in game that i honestly have no idea who they are and im one of the people who should know... (I'm not pulling a power trip at all, i just want to know where, who and how they learned about LoS is all).

3. So Mav and fellow Officers and secondary Officers if you did invite and you know i dont care, I would just like to know were all these random LoS tags are dropping from the sky...

So with all that said... If i dont except your request, its nothing againest you... Cause ultimately in the end someone will say something... I just want to figure this all out cause its getting out of control... We went from a small band of brothers to a bunch of scattered roaches when i jump in a match some days... So if Officers and New guys can just throw up a (Im here, This is who invited me, This is my name) I'll be cool with that... If any of you dont like what i have to say you can PM ME or get with me in game and myself and another Officer will sit down and hash this out... That is all...

Kritikal808
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

New Members and Old "MUST READ" Empty Re: New Members and Old "MUST READ"

Post  I_-NoPaiN-_I Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 am

I totally agree with u kritikal! I see new members a lot and i look at forum and try to find their "hello im new member" entry bur their isnt one.

I have been recruting ONE member: Tigris2010 and i told him about LoS, that he has to register at forum , write new entry "hello im new / who he was recruited by and so on
following -> https://los-clan.forumotion.net/t53-tigris2010-new-member

I know i havent been in LoS for so long, but i really REALLY like this group of people, then when i went 3rd officier under mav and ashton i really feels like i want to know who is new, who recruited u, and who are u, so i can imagine that u REALLY wanna know whats going on kritikal, becouse u where in this group from the verry first.

I just want a group good guys,that knows each other, know all "news" and SEE all news / members here at forum, becouse its time to get more good at this, becouse soon its time for BF3, and then we rock the boat Wink

btw its like 10 people that are "active" at forum, the rest in LoS, WAKE UP and be more active Wink
(sry for my shitty english, im just a swedish noob) New Members and Old "MUST READ" 3004045915
I_-NoPaiN-_I
I_-NoPaiN-_I

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 am

Your right Kritikal. I have noticed that as well. i see someone that has LoS in their tag and i go to look them up on the memberlist but their not there. I'm like "WTF?". Ashton invited me in the clan and i have to say, it has been awesome gaming with all you guys.
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 am

Hey, I've been posting on here for a while. Ashton originally invited me. For those who don't know me, I'm a British journalist based in Venezuela. Send me a request if I don't already have you on my list. If you're a Spanish speaker I may try to practice my crappy Spanish on you in game. Twin and HL have already suffered it! Lol. It's been brilliant being part of LoS. Oh and Kritikal, I greatly enjoyed owning those noobs on Harvest Day the night before last (only two LoS guys left in the server at that point and we held it up for the rest of y'all!) Bests. Dan
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjabunny Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm kinda with you Krit, I was invited into the clan just around the time FTP fell apart and LoS was formed. I was invited to join by Mav because I was always playing with ser, Gta, and max. Any my friends list has gotten filled with LoS members I haven't even gamed with.
Ninjabunny
Ninjabunny

Back to top Go down

Post  mavik227 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

I've been watching this situation and monitoring everything, i wrote a topic on here last week saying no more invites to LoS, i haven't been playing much since i'm getting ready for fall semester so i don't know if anyone followed the new rule.

someone asked me if they can join LoS, his psn is aztec_357. i told him he can't join because we have a "FULL roster" he said he'll wait for bf3 to join.

whoever wants to join. tell them to MESSAGE (ME, KRITIKAL, or GTA).

i'm going to message everyone just incase for the people who haven't registered here on the forum will know whats going on.

------since we changed from ftp to LoS, we had a lot of production. it's cool to see us grow but i think we're good for right now. lets keep it like that, until me, kritikal, or gta says otherwise. and for the officers, keep montioring who's in LoS.

mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  Kritikal808 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you all for your response... And i do know EACH of you who have replied cause i personally game with you on regular basis... But if you could and im not saying go out of your way or take a bunch of time away from your personal life... BUT if you have a few seconds to take down some names you have seen gaming with us that we dont know and toss them here on the forum so we can see who we got out there rocking the LoS Tags... So here is a one that bugged the shit out of me the other day...

1. Vanman
2. Rokhead

Those are 2 off the top of my head i have no idea who they are and who invited them... So if the rest of you can toss up people you have seen i would greatly appreciate it...

Also for some of the New guys there will be some people coming back once BF3 is out so in case you dont know a few of our older guys here are some names as well...

1. Da Bakerman
2. Tobu
2. Dukie31887 (Close personal friend, i invited him)
3.hlgc (He pops on from time to time)

I know theres a few out there im missing... But we need to keep in mind, once BF3 comes out our roster is going to be crazy full of people who want to get some... So we need to keep our shit tight, know who's, who and when BF3 comes out... Make them know who LoS is...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 pm

HI Guys, yes it has been a surprise how many new people have joined in for soem reason or another and for the last two weeks there is usually a name or two per week than pops up with a Request To Add A Friend and I usually ask if anyone knows them to be sure who they are and the answer is usually the same ... it someone's friend or something. I am cool with adding few names in the list but at least we should play together in the same squad for once to chat or help each other. Get to know them better.

Since the beginning, were we had this question about who we would join with and have a dual clan thing, I mentioned that it would get filled with people and finally anytime we would like to join for gaming together it would be almost impossible to play with each other because we would be crowded. Bottom line is ... I agree to keep it short and simple and get to know people a little bit better. There's no power issues that were mentioned before it is just a matter of keepiong things under control, organized and functional.
I usually connect at nights after work or during the weekends sometimes so see you there!
hlgc
hlgc

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

I know that me and GTA invited godfather057, he gets in from time to time...
I also invited Kill3rSquirrelSS before LoS started. (came from Mav)

I know there is ppl here in the forum and ppl that havent signed up, that i still dont have added to my friends list. The reason why is because my list is full.. Mostly of LoS members, im with kritikal about getting to know the new members and keeping everything organized.

I'll be getting married next weekend and probably wont get to taste much of the beta, but I wont miss it New Members and Old "MUST READ" 3004045915
All in all be safe and keep LoS up!!!!!
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:55 pm

El_Twin wrote: ... I'll be getting married next weekend ...

felicitaciones twin!
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Congrats El Twin! Smile
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 am

Well hai there!

I've been invited by Michael not so long ago, and so far I am really enjoying being in a clan like LoS (downside: too many people to add lol)...
-Congratulations Twin! Have a nice honey moon Very Happy
-Shadow! Yo tambien hablo español, pero de España, no de latinoamerica, si nos vemos en una partida hablamos! xD

Anyways I hope I'll see you all in the BF3 beta! (This school year is gonna be pretty hard to pass.. lol)
Well, have a good time guys!

PD: Pain,Billy: "It's raining man...." lol New Members and Old "MUST READ" 3004045915
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Holly ... Congrats El twin! Feliciatciones y mucha suerte en tu matrimonio!!!
Un abrazo y si te veo en el juego de lo digo personalmente!

Have a great honey moon and enjoy your life! Very Happy
hlgc
hlgc

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyKid1234 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm

RussiansDoBetter wrote:Well hai there!

I've been invited by Michael not so long ago, and so far I am really enjoying being in a clan like LoS (downside: too many people to add lol)...
-Congratulations Twin! Have a nice honey moon Very Happy
-Shadow! Yo tambien hablo español, pero de España, no de latinoamerica, si nos vemos en una partida hablamos! xD

Anyways I hope I'll see you all in the BF3 beta! (This school year is gonna be pretty hard to pass.. lol)
Well, have a good time guys!

PD: Pain,Billy: "It's raining man...." lol New Members and Old "MUST READ" 3004045915

lmao Alex:D
BillyKid1234
BillyKid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  I_-NoPaiN-_I Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

HAHA alex, dude plz, my ears BLEEEDS when u sing New Members and Old "MUST READ" 3004045915
I_-NoPaiN-_I
I_-NoPaiN-_I

Back to top Go down

Post  RussiansDoBetter Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 am

C'mon man! I know you like it! (Somewhere really, deep deep in your heart lol) Surprised
RussiansDoBetter
RussiansDoBetter

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 am

Hi, i'm relatively new. I was invited by the LoS Sniper and Mavik gave me the ok to join. I've already played with most of you guys already and its been fun.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down