LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Clan.

+6
TraptInTheSystem
Defeater-8
Ashtonj85
tigris2010
mavik227
Kritikal808
10 posters

Go down

To the Clan. Empty To the Clan.

Post  Kritikal808 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

So since the release of BF3, most of you have probably noticed i havent really played the game all that much... Well this is my reason why... I honestly think the game is kind of crap tbh... I may still be stuck in BC2 mode, but i think this game just isnt my style... I think they folded to the COD side of the spectrum and the prone supporters... Dont get me wrong the game looks cool, but for me it plays laggy, i get tripped up on smaller rocks and corners then BC2... I just personally dont like it... Now this doesnt mean im stepping out of the clan, im just really not playing BF3 atm... Im going to pick up MW3 and Skyrim so if anyone is intrested i will have those... And as far as recruiting and other things Clan wise, i would like to know were we are headed and i believe there is an awesome grp of officers out there right now... So for those of you still loving BF3, give those other bastards hell and ill be here if you ever need me and if you wanna shoot the Shit... LoS is my home and my clan and thats were i want to stay if you guys are cool with it...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

To the Clan. Empty Re: To the Clan.

Post  mavik227 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

i've noticed and i agree with you 100% about cod style. but i'm gnna stick to battlefield franchise, i might skyrim as well. and i talked about this with gta, we're only recruitng our friends who want to join, we're not asking people. and of course you can stay in LoS, we're all behind you.
mavik227
mavik227

Back to top Go down

Post  tigris2010 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 am

Hi Kritikal!

I don't know you really well but the few games we played together in BBC2 were good moments. BBC2 was my second FPS multiplayer game (I started with Killzone 2) and for me, this game was just incredible! The switch to BF3 was difficult in the beginning but now that I know the maps better, that I've unlocked quite a lot of items and that the servers allow us to play with LoS members easily, I have to say that I REALLY enjoy it. So, my only advice is to give it a little more time. Anyway, play the game you enyoy the most and I hope to have the opportunity to share other great battlefield moments with you.

Take care!

tigris2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashtonj85 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm

I do agree about the cod style gameplay. I think that within about half an hour of playing i could have easily thrown my controler through the t.v set. I was really considering selling my bf3 on ebay. However, i do have the patience of a saint and i hope i can warm and adapt to the game. I'm sure i speak for others when i say this. Well kritical it's been an honour and i hope to see you around!
Ashtonj85
Ashtonj85

Back to top Go down

Post  Kritikal808 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Thx guys... And Ashton your not getting rid of me that easy... Im still ganna bug you guys on here... I may pop in BF3 from time to time but with 2 big games coming out, idk... I hope they hurry up and bring BC3 into the works... Cause if not im ganna be killing my wife alot on the 1 vs 1 on mw3 maps lol... But since Mav said its cool im not leaving LoS and you'll def see me on here... Post random shit from time to time i always check our site...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater-8 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

I didn't like the feel of it as compared to BC2 at first, but I actually do better in BF3 by a large margin (1.53 and rising K/D in BF3 versus 1.34 in BC2, over 3.0 W/L versus just over 2.1... and so on). It just takes getting used to I guess.

Also, you complain about it being too COD like yet you are basically giving up Battlefield for MW3? The hell?

Defeater-8

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 pm

I am also disappointed with BF3, but i'm not going to give up on it. I'm most disappointed with the recon class. In BC2 it was badass and by far my favorite class and now its just mediocre and to me sniping just sucks. Glad to hear your not leaving the clan.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kritikal808 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

LoL Defeater im not giving up on Battlefield... I said i personally dont like the gameplay... Its me saying that they are caitering to a different fan base imho... Did i get MW3 fuck yea... CoD has always had pretty beast campaigns... There co-op is a blast and unlike Battlefield i can challenge my wife 1 on 1 and stab her in the face... So once again so your not confused, I dont personally like the gameplay and yes MW3 will hold me over until "Skyrim" comes out... So like i said i may jump on from time to time... But for the most part have fun and im here...

P.S. MW3 is pretty sick guys you should check it out...
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Post  Ser9ph Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 pm

I hear yah Kritkal. I agree they pushed it too close to CoD. The first week of playing it I was ready to return it.

There is still a ton of issues with the game but at least they seem to be trying to fix them. That being said Beta was really an Alpha and this is a very expensive Beta.

You are not fooling yourself about BC2. It was in a way better because that game was designed for consoles. I remember when it first came out PC fans were livid. Now they flipped it the other way with us getting the short end.

And conquest is better then rush now. Less camping. Almost every rush match is 12 guys sitting in the room with the mcom.

I’ve started to play more now though and it’s growing on me. The toughest part is getting that “CHARGE” mentality out of your head. I don’t mean don’t be aggressive just tone it down a little. Once I did that the game got better.

Ser9ph
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Confuser Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Finally got on the game for two nights now after being on the road a lot. It's a bit of a shock to the system, but it sure looks pretty, and the Conquest rounds I've been in have been fun. Guess I'm gonna stick with it, but as was said above, you've gotta play what you enjoy playing most... Was a blast tearing it up with you on BC2 Kritikal (best tank dude I've played with, for my money) and hope to see you in BF3 from time to time. Meanwhile, glad you'll still be around, keep making us all jealous by living in Hawaii, and I'll have to check out this "Skyrim" thing... Easy bro.
Shadow_Confuser
Shadow_Confuser

Back to top Go down

Post  TraptInTheSystem Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey Kritikal If ya ever want to play some spec ops i also have MW3. Not sure if your friend list is full but i'll try and send ya an invite sometime.
TraptInTheSystem
TraptInTheSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  hlgc Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 am

I totally agree with Kritikal, it is way too COD and I just can't get the feeling of a BF game with it. It feels more of a hybrid that is fighting against itself to become one thing it is not. I try to get around the feeling of rushing like in BFBC2 but it seems way too hard. Been playing for a while but it is hard to avoid getting stuck and it has some lagging that makes me fucking mad!
Well, see you around in any of these games and see if we find our homeland in one of these.
Love to play with you guys and will always support any kind of games we can all have fun together.
hlgc
hlgc

Back to top Go down

Post  DavAmd Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:30 am

i disagree it not close to COD. because i use to play battlefield 2 for PC. it feels same way. only reason why compare to cod was out longer than bf for the ps3 n xbox.

here video of bf2 (PC) my old clan member

https://youtu.be/dfxjjtcVk3Q
DavAmd
DavAmd

http://facebook add david michalowski or davidakasnoop@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down