LoS-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Fun Day!!!

3 posters

Go down

Clan Fun Day!!! Empty Clan Fun Day!!!

Post  Kritikal808 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Who all would like to have an all out "Clan Fun Day". Basically we could set up a day when were all on and have a blast running some Zombie Private Matches. Ive done this before and I can tell you i laughed my ass off the whole time. Its fun and it breaks up the every day grind of only playing the game. So here are the Rules.

Zombie's: If your a Zombie you have to spawn in as an Engineer. You can basically run around only using the repair tool to kill people. If you kill someone that was on the other team, they to become Zombie's and have to join the hunt to get the other's on the other side. Whoever you kill you have to drop team and send the individual an invite so he can join you.

The Living: You have to Spawn in as an Assault and you can only use Smoke Launcher and a Pistol. You basically have to work as a mini team to defend off the Zombie Engineer Drilling team. If you are killed you, you can not spawn back in you have to wait for the person that killed you to send you an invite to join back in as a Zombie and then hunt your prior buddies.

So if anyone is intrested let me know and im sure we can set something fun up. Its a good time and a bunch of laughs. So let me know what you guys think and i'll talk to you all later.
Kritikal808
Kritikal808

Back to top Go down

Clan Fun Day!!! Empty Re: Clan Fun Day!!!

Post  Alex-boy Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Although I would add something extra to the pistol rule: We should only use the MP-412 REX (the revolver) with magnum ammo is oneshot kill to the head very zombie-like and we can only aim to the head with the pistol, because let's face it the M9 & .45 WWII are "too beast" for this game mode.

Anyhow I'm in!

As you can see I'm working to pimp out our signatures with some stats 8) I'll make a post to explain this for other clan mates and forum members.
Alex-boy
Alex-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  El_Twin Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm

I like this we should try it soon :!:
El_Twin
El_Twin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down